2306 King Hall
Sacramento Area Youth Speaks (SAYS) presents
Bringing #BlackGirlMagic into the Classroom
A Community Discussion on Black Girlhood, Youth Participatory Action Research (YPAR), and Critical Pedagogies
- Bettina Love, Associate Professor of Educational Theory & Practice at the University of Georgia
- Jeanelle K. Hope, Ph.D. Candidate
- Patrice Hill, SAYS School Coordinator
- Denisha Bland, SAYS Campus Coodinator
- Burbank High School Students in the SAYS Project HEAL class
Bring your lunch and join the conversation!
Co-sponsors: SAYS, UC Davis Office of Research and Policy for Equity, Feminist Research Institute, Aoki Center
This event is organized by an FRI Seed Grant recipient.