Asking Different Questions Research Grant Call for Proposals
Asking Different Questions Scholars and Seminar Participants
Research Grant Call for Proposals
The Feminist Research Institute welcomes proposals for research, discussion groups, events, workshops, or other projects that applies the material in the Asking Different Questions research training series or the Asking Different Questions seminar.
Eligible applicants must:
- Be a UC Davis graduate student in good academic standing or a UC Davis postdoctoral scholar
- Have completed the Asking Different Questions Scholars program OR the Asking Different Questions seminar taught by Dr. Vora
Applicants may request up to $500 for discussion groups and up to $2,000 for events/workshops/research/other projects.
Applications can be submitted here. Be prepared with the following materials:
- Description of project (300 words)
- Description of how project builds on material learned in ADQ (100 words)
- Other individuals or organizations involved
- Expected project outcomes
- Amount requested (up to $2,000)
- Description of how funds will be spent
- CV or resume
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Grantees will be expected to keep FRI updated on project progress and complete a final report. Questions can be submitted to email@example.com.